Page CXVI, Be Thou My Vision

Page CXVI
Be Thou My Vision


Monday, April 16, 2007

Tennessee Trip

We took a trip to Tennessee to visit family this Easter. It was a good trip. Google maps says it about 7.5 hours to get to Tennessee, and it took us roughly 13 hours to get there. We had to stop to feed Frencesca every 3 or so hours for an hour each stop, which really slowed the trip down. But the kids really did very well in the car. Noah sat there and enjoyed the new SUV that we rented. He loved it so much in fact that, he didn't want to leave it when I showed to him initially. He definitely thought it was very cool. We rented a Chrysler Aspen and it was able to take the E85 fuel, which was awesome. It would have been even better if we could have found a place in (or around) Tenn that had it. It seemed like everyone agreed that it was very cool, but no one knew what it was or where we could get it. Oh well. We decided (as we do with every car we rent) that we could like one.

We took a lot of photos, and I uploaded the following photos to my Wal-Mart photo account. So if you would like to print some high quality photos email me, or post a comment, and I'll email you an appropriate link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers