Page CXVI, Be Thou My Vision

Page CXVI
Be Thou My Vision


Friday, August 17, 2007

CS3 Master Collection


w00t!! I just received the CS3 Master Collection from Mike today, and I'm very excited about it! I've been using the first CS (you could call it CS1 I guess) since I started working here, so I'm definitely due for an upgrade. I have also been using my ancient (there's a mild amount of sarcasm there) Dual 2 GHz PowerPC G5 since I started here 3 years ago. I'm hoping to get an upgrade to a nice quad core Mac Pro, but I'll be patent in the meantime. I am quite happy acquainting myself with Photoshop CS3, Flash CS3, and the rest of th CS3 family while I wait. Very, very happy. I'm closing out of all my apps so I can start this beefy 7 DVD installation process. And I'll add one more, w00t for good measure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers