Page CXVI, Be Thou My Vision

Page CXVI
Be Thou My Vision


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Potty Training

Today I got a call from Noah, which was similar to one I got last week. He told me:

I pooped in the potty daddy!
I couldn't help but express my enthusiasm for our little man. For the last two weeks Noah has been wearing big boy undies and peeing in the potty. He's had his good and bad times, but he is really getting the hang of it. Not only is he excited and actively working towards a diaper free life, Frencesca is excited as well. Just today we put her in her new big girl undies in hopes that she will follow in big brothers footsteps. She loves the cat undies at the moment, and she'll sit in the potty for candy. We're keeping our fingers crossed.



Potty Announcement from David Giove on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers