Page CXVI, Be Thou My Vision

Page CXVI
Be Thou My Vision


Friday, October 17, 2008

Biking to VPs

So I think I'm going to try and bike to VIPs tomorrow morning for our Men's Breakfast. Typically I would just drive, but I though I would ride this time. After Google told me to take Armour to Kinzie, I redirected it to avoid Armour, and then modified it to cut through a park and part of Olivet. I'm thinking it shouldn't be be too hard, as it takes me about 10 minutes to ride to work. And it's going to he 6:30am on a Saturday.

Because I love Google, I created a map for you of the route I'll be riding tomorrow. The red line is the route I'll take, and the blue line is the route Google gave me. You can click on the pins to see what they are.

View Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers