Page CXVI, Be Thou My Vision

Page CXVI
Be Thou My Vision


Monday, June 4, 2007

Amie and her hair (pt 1)



So Amie decided to take a good 13 inches off her hair today, and donate it to locks of love. I personally love her hair long, and will be sad to see it go. But she has kept it at this long length all this time for me, and for that I am thankful. It hasn't been this long since I first met her, which has been quite the accomplishment. Thankfully, we have our friend Jess taking care of her hair, and I definitely think she will do an excellent job. In the past she's gone to a salon to cut a few inches off, and come back with a very short (and cute, mind you) hairstyle. Which was surprising to me, for sure. This shouldn't be any less of a dramatic change, and I am excited to see what it turns out looking like. I have to confess, I did find some old video footage of Amie with a short hairstyle, and she was quite attractive. So I think it will be a good change. Later I will post the new hairstyle for all to see.


I forgot that I am having a trim and highlights as well, or I would have taken some before shots of my head as well. I'm going to try and grow it out a little, and it's going to be styled and cut to look good at the present length. I will probably take some before and afters of it, so check back later!


Oh, click the images of Amie to the left for a closer look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers