Page CXVI, Be Thou My Vision

Page CXVI
Be Thou My Vision


Thursday, August 9, 2007

Nosey little Noah

Noah is developing quite the climbing ability lately. Combine that with the curiosity of a two year old, and you have a recipe for disaster. Today Amie called me and informed me that my boy climbed up onto the changing table, and reached a shelf on the wall that has a basket of supplies. Supplies like Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Aquaphor, scissors, some other kind of rash ointment, and... Vaseline.

Noah found this and though it was the best! He got Vaseline in his hair and all over. From what Amie said, it might be easier telling you where he didn't get it, than where he did. He thought it was quite fun. Mommy said that she was trying to get him over the gate, and she couldn't because he was so slippery!

Just a typical day in the life of a (almost) two year old.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers