Page CXVI, Be Thou My Vision

Page CXVI
Be Thou My Vision


Thursday, December 20, 2007

Early Christmas Present

My NY buddy Dave turned me on to the Aiptek A-HD a while ago after purchasing one of his own. I just got my work bonus last week, and we decided to go out and get it. I have been amazed by it, and am truly happy with the purchase. There are a few main features that I love: It records directly to an SD card in MOV format, it's small and lightweight (fits into your pocket), and the 720P HI-DEF quality is wonderful considering the price of the camera! The only complaint is that you can't use an off camera mic while shooting video, and the on camera mic isn't the greatest. I just updated the firmware which addresses this problem, and got a few tips from Dave about post audio fixes. I am confident that with those measures taken, that audio quality will hardly be a noticeable distraction to most of my shooting conditions. With that said, check out the first video shot with the camera:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers