Page CXVI, Be Thou My Vision

Page CXVI
Be Thou My Vision


Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Videos of our family online

So we've been talking about posting videos of the kids online, and my wife tossed me a question that made me think. Do we want to have videos of the kids accessible to just anybody? It might be one thing to simply put them on my own server, and serve them directly to my blog. But I don't have that capability now. I would resort to a community video site like YouTube, Google, or (my preference) Vimeo. I'm not sure there is any problem with posting them, granted I'm not advertising my home address or personal information.

So I have a question for you. Would you be able to let me know what you think about this? I have a poll added to this entry for your input, and I would love for you to add a comment to this entry giving a little explanation for your vote. If you don't see an option to add a comment to this entry, you probably just need to log in. If you don't have a log in, take a minute to register. You'll find both of those options at the bottom of the right column. If you don't feel like doing either, at least vote. All it takes is two clicks. Thanks!

(This was a feature of the previous blog, sorry, bye bye poll.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers