Page CXVI, Be Thou My Vision

Page CXVI
Be Thou My Vision


Monday, July 14, 2008

The long hair days

For those who haven't seen me with long hair, a friend and neighbor of ours took a photo of us at his going away party less than a month ago. I believe this was just about as long as it got before ONU told me it was too long. It was sad to see it go, and I think I would have enjoyed growing it out even longer. One of the things about having long hair that I won't miss is paying to have it cut/dyed. It gets to a certain length where I can't just put the clippers to it, and it costs a ton to get it taken care of by someone who knows what they are doing. I am spoiled with short hair and never paying for a haircut.


Here's a before and after comparison. Just for fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers