Page CXVI, Be Thou My Vision

Page CXVI
Be Thou My Vision


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Jack-o'-lanterns

Last night I took photos of our quickly degrading (rotting) pumpkins. I had to put a dozen candles in mine for it to show out the front at all (as you'll see in one of the photos.) Afterwards I was messing around with a flashlight and long exposure times. You'll see the message I created with the flashlight above, and you'll see more on the gallery page.

It was quite unfortunate that Amie's pumpkin, (which looked the best of the lot might I add) was rotten when we cut into it. We had all the best intention of carving it, but we didn't get to it before it turned into a puddle of pumpkin juice on the floor. :(

Our small group is having a non-Halloween dress up party this Friday, so stay tuned for photos from that event. I don't want to say what we are going as, because I want it to be a surprise to those who are going. We are teaming up with another couple, and going as a theme that involves 4 characters. I'll leave you to think about what that might be. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers