Page CXVI, Be Thou My Vision

Page CXVI
Be Thou My Vision


Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Santa takes a visit to Wal-Mart

I was in Wal-Mart getting some supplies for our sick kiddo and mama, when a voice came over the intercom announcing that, "Santa is here." I told Noah, and also told him that I might get in trouble for bringing him without mama or nana. I figured I would at least see how long the line was. As we walked over to see the jolly old man, there was not a soul there, we were first! I plopped Frencesca down on his knee first, and then Noah who really felt that the situation was questionable. He really didn't say much until he saw that Santa had a candy cane for him in his hands. "Thank you sata" he said as he joyfully enjoyed the candy cane in the car on the way home. I thought we might take another trip in to see him with when he is in the area again, but I couldn't resist as we were right there in the same building as him! I figured that nana and mama would understand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers